IT Projects Management has become a challenging area. Complexities of projects, lack of specialist expertise are some of the barriers to effective Project Management. Errors in managing a project results in customer dissatisfaction and burdens the IT team. In the end, IT Project management services turns out to be a failure. Apart from gaps in project management there are challenges around flexibility. Budgetary constraints and a challenging economy imply fewer resources. Therefore, there is a need for a flexible Project management workforce as well.
JPC Technologies is proud to showcase the mega projects handled by its team members. We have experienced and certified team of project managers, having led multi-million dollar projects. We know what it needs to initiate and execute mega projects successfully.
As a part of our Project Management Services, we design solutions that are safe, cost-effective, and industry-compliant and tailored around your needs. We can manage and execute the projects simultaneously.
Flexible IT Project Management Services
Our Project Management services are flexible. Our Project Managers are available on a consultative basis or on a full-time service, depending on your requirements, budgetary constraints and timelines. Bringing in extensive experience in various verticals, our managers work closely to ensure that the job is done and help in overcoming the challenges.
Certifications and Accreditations
Our teams of IT Project management professionals are certified in several areas of project management. They also have the necessary certifications from ITIL, PMP, LEAN and SIX SIGMA. Our resources are also equipped with project management strategic planning capabilities.
IT Project Management differentiators:
- Brain-storming requirements so that we don’t end up doing GIGO (Garbage IN Garbage OUT). Our purpose is to refine your existing system and processes so that the final outcome is much more efficient.
- CCPM project planning methodology that helps IT projects execute faster than conventional project plans
- High Quality development, Unit testing and QA Analysis
- Unique strategies for End-user testing and training
- 100% Say / Do (On time delivery, at estimated quality, with quality)